Gunite Pools for St. Charles County, St. Louis County, Lincoln County, & Surrounding Areas
Bi-State Pool & Spa is not only a proud member of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals, but we also take full advantage of the hundreds of hours of education and certifications that they offer. Bi-State Pool & Spa is one of the few builders in the nation to be listed as a Certified Building Professional. As a certified Pebble Tec Builder, everything from your foundation to your hydraulics, equipment, and your surface are top-notch. Finally, as a member of the Carecraft family, we network with some of the very best builders in the world. Have a dream? Let us make it a reality!
With our custom concrete pools, customers will receive:
- Full design layout of the pool in your yard. The pool can be viewed in 3-dimensional format.
- Bi-State takes care of all electrical and building permits. We can also take care of subdivision requirements if that information is provided to us.
- Pool staked out in the customer’s yard.
- Excavation of the pool is done with particular attention to groundwater, the slope of the yard and attention to soil conditions being observed.
- Parts of the pools above ground grade are formed and a mesh re-bar grid is manufactured within the structure which will provide the strength of the pool.
- Plumbing, lighting and additional features such as spillover spas and water features are next added to the structure.
- A concrete is pneumatically applied to the steel structure which forms the shell of the pool. This concrete is cut to exacting shape to form the shell of your pool.
- Tile is placed on your pool and a plaster surface is applied over the concrete, which provides a waterproof and beautiful surface. Standard white plaster may be applied or spice up your surface with a Pebbletec.com finish!
- Decking options include broomed concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, flagstone, etc. Please look at our gallery of options which include brick, exposed aggregate, etc.
- Finishing touches include outdoor grills, firepits, swim-up bars, etc. The advantage of working with a Certified Building Professional is that we like to work outside of the box to design and build something that will “wow” our customers.
Build Your Inground Pool Wishlist to Get Started with Your Consultation!
Choose from the different features you want in your ideal inground pool including your pool type, size, features, coping options, decking, fence options, equipment, pool over and financing options.
Once we receive your wishlist, we will get back with you with next steps towards a quote for your perfect poolscape. At Bi-State Pool & Spa, you’re in control.